RECIPE CEDAR PLANKED SALMON WITH LEMONY RADISH SNAP PEA SALAD
Total Time: 20 minutes Servings: 4
- Soak Cedar Plank in water for 1 hour. Preheat grill to 400°F
- Place salmon fillets on plank, brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Take half of the lemon and thinly slice into rounds; place lemon rounds on top of salmon. 4. Juice other half of lemon and set aside.
- Thinly slice the radish and peas; toss with lemon juice 1TB olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Once salmon is cooked remove from grill and top with lemony radish snap pea salad.
5×11” Cedar Plank
4 (6-ounce) Salmon Fillets
Salt & Pepper